Steep Theatre is committed to making our home and our work as accessible as possible to as many people as possible. If there's a barrier preventing you from attending a Steep performance, or if there's something we can do to make our work easier for you to enjoy, please let us know. Accessibility is an ongoing process, and we appreciate you joining us on this journey.
Services for people with mobility disabilities
- Our entire venue, including the lobby, theatre, and restrooms are at street level.
- All of our restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair seating is available.
- Seats that don't require climbing stairs are available.
Services for people who are blind or have low vision
- Each production includes an audio described performance.
- Touch tours and artistic conversations are offered before audio-described performances.
- Large print programs are available at the box office.
- Dedicated curb-to-seat assistance is available on request.
Season 15 Audio Described Performances with Touch Tours
Tickets for audio described performances are available for $10. Use the code ACCESS when purchasing tickets online.
October 29: 7pm touch tour, 8pm performance
Earthquakes in London
February 18: 7pm touch tour, 8pm performance
May 13: 7pm touch tour, 8pm performance
Lela & Co.
August 5: 7pm touch tour, 8pm performance
Buying tickets and requesting services
When purchasing tickets for an accessible performance, please indicate that you are interested in the service that's being offered -- that will allow us to give you the best possible seats and assistance. Tickets for audio described performances are available for $10. Use the code TOUCH when purchasing tickets online.
In person: 1115 W Berwyn